- Über uns
- Qualität & Nachhaltigkeit
- News & Events
- Point of Care Diagnostik
- Beratung und R/I
- Klinik & Labor
Select your local website
Isolator Aseptic Transfer and Packing
Isolators to ensure the prevention of all contamination risks, provide seamless product containment and the protection of personnel during handling operations in the context of the following Industrial applications:
Aseptic transfer of products including active principle ingredients (API), filling, formulation, sampling, packing etc.
Personalization and custom-configuration, in particular in accordance with the applications, products and substances handled, operation protocol, requirements inherent in the relevant activity sector and installation requirements.
- Tailored configuration, dimensions and material (e.g. stainless steel, PMMA).
- Side-by-side or face-to-face workstation positioning
- Bio-decontamination system using a sterilizing agent: H2O2 (hydrogen peroxide) or PAA (peracetic acid)
- Positive or negative pressure ventilation, HEPA or ULPA Filtration
- Secure RTP transfer systems (for finished products, residues and waste)
- Traceability of operating data
- Compliant with GMP/BPF/ISO 10648-2 / ISO 14644-1 Standards
- Operator protection in accordance with OEL (Occupational Exposure Limits) Levels
- Integration of insertion points for external Connections